Thanks to our integrated food waste management solutions for restaurants, hotels, hospitals, supermarkets and canteens, we provide more productive operations and waste reduction systems to the foodservice equipment industry.
Key benefits of the system
- Odour elimination. The dewatered food waste has a very low fermentation rate because most of the water content has been drained;
- No food waste stored at kitchen level –reducing risk of cross contamination;
- Eliminates transportation of food waste around the premises – reduces labour cost;
- Separation of food waste from other waste, reduces disposal costs;
- Eliminates food waste transportation issues – reduces labour costs;
- Automatic self cleaning cycle require no human intervention at dewater level;
- Simple efficient design reducing maintenance and service costs;
- High power food waste stations (2,2 kW) ensure a long term heavy duty solution;
- Compact food waste storage room required as the food waste is reduced in volume by up to 80%.
- 50 mm. diameter plastic piping allows for simple installation to new building or existing premises;
- A bespoken solution because the system is flexible and modular.
- Provides an environmental friendly solution to food waste disposal;
- Meets the current legislation;
- The dewatered food waste can be used as a high quality feedstock for Anaerobic Digestion systems or for Composting.